Your Go To Local Demolition Company in Lubbock, TX Covering the Greater West Texas Area
We love demolition and we love Lubbock, TX! We believe that with every house tear down, multi-story demolition, and commercial demolition job we get to invest in West Texas. We take pride in being a great Texas company and we work diligently with each and every client to ensure complete satisfaction, from the initial phone call, free quote, and completion of every job. Our crew of professional demolition contractors make sure to do every job the right way, using the best equipment. We're a growing, ambitious company who makes it a priority that every client and job matters. Whether it's site prep, land clearing, excavating, mobile home demolition, or snow removal we carry the same care and precision into each job that we do.
We offer total demolition of buildings, structures, barns, sheds, metal buildings, and mobile homes. We can dismantle and deconstruct barns as well. Whatever the demolition job is in West Texas, West Tex Lubbock Demo is the company for you.
Why is Demolition Done?
Demolition is needed when the existence of a structure after the service life becomes dangerous to its occupants and surrounding buildings, or you just want the structure gone for a new build, site prep, grading, or land clearing. This is when it becomes essential to demolish a building.
Things You Can Do Before A Demolition Project
1. Demolition is a major job. Hire a professional
2. Demolition is NOT a weekend DIY Project
3. Get Your Permits. We can handle this for you.
4. Be clear about your plan for demolition. Again, this is something we talk through with you.
5. Inspections for Harmful Substances. We work with you every step of the way
6. Salvage or Sell. We'll help you make the right decision
7. Utilities disconnected.
8. Dumpster Rental. We've got you covered
9. If you haven't realized by now, working with West Tex Demo is your best option for your demolition project.
How Long Does a Demolition Project Take?
Fortunately, demolition projects can be done relatively quickly, but then again, it's dependent on the kind of demolition we're doing. Deconstructing a full home can take upwards of a couple weeks, but for most demolition projects, you can expect it to be done within a week. We'll work with our clients every step of the way to make sure expectations are met.