Your Go To Local Barn / Metal Building Demolition Company in Lubbock, TX Covering the Greater West Texas Area
We love demolition and we love Lubbock, TX! We believe that with every house tear down, multi-story demolition, and commercial demolition job we get to invest in West Texas. We take pride in being a great Texas company and we work diligently with each and every client to ensure complete satisfaction, from the initial phone call, free quote, and completion of every job. Our crew of professional demolition contractors make sure to do every job the right way, using the best equipment. We're a growing, ambitious company who makes it a priority that every client and job matters. Whether it's site prep, land clearing, excavating, mobile home demolition, or snow removal we carry the same care and precision into each job that we do.
We offer total demolition of buildings, structures, barns, sheds, metal buildings, and mobile homes. We can dismantle and deconstruct barns as well. Whatever the demolition job is in West Texas, West Tex Lubbock Demo is the company for you.
How Much Does It Cost To Tear Down a Barn?
You should expect to pay anywhere from $1,500 to $10,000 for a full barn tear down or demolition. However, it can range depending on a number of factors and can sometimes get pricey. That's why you should call West Tex Demo and talk to one of our experience barn demolition contractors to get an accurate estimate for your next barn or metal building demolition project in Lubbock and the surrounding areas.
How Do You Tear Down an Old Barn?
1. Take materials and object off the wall and remove everything you can from the interior of the barn
2. Next, dismantle and take apart the exterior of the barn, such as paneling, windows, and any trim.
3. Carefully tear away the roof of the barn, metal or shingles
4. Next, you need to remove the support beams and the rafters of the barn.
5. Now all you should have left is removing the remaining posts
6. If you haven't realized by now, you should call West Tex Demo for all of your barn tear down and demolition needs.
How Much Does It Cost To Tear Down A Metal Building?
Metal buildings and metal sheds are typically the least expensive to demolish. You could expect to pay anywhere from $2 to $7 per square foot to demolish your metal building or shed, depending on disposal options and overall scope and size of the building. Location can be a factor as well. Give us a call or fill out the quote form to get a more accurate estimate for your next barn or metal building demolition project today.